Living Worth Mag™ is an online lifestyle magazine dedicated in empowering women by giving them a glimpse of different lifestyles and to expand their horizon as they journey with us. With some life hacks and unheard truths of life, we want to reveal ideas that can make wonders in every woman’s lifestyle. We tackle around topics on skincare, living and wellness, nail and hair care, food, beauty, fashion, personal development, and travel.
Living Worth Mag™ is looking for emerging and existing writers who have out of the box and fresh ideas that are waiting to be heard. We encourage you to be part of our magazine as we explore different views of life. We want to provide a platform where writers can grow and reach more audience.
Living Worth Mag™ wants to gather unique voices that can make the team behind our online magazine a combination of different perspectives and one of a kind personalities.
- Your work must be 100% original.
- Your topics must be timely and relatable.
- We want a writer who can turn a rock into a precious gem, like a simple topic into an excellent narrative.
- We want our readers to read articles that speak like a genuine friend.
- We discourage redundant information.
- We encourage our writers and contributors to subscribe to our newsletter, so you can be familiar with our style and the grounds we cover.
We reserve the rights to edit the content of your submitted articles to align it according to our style and for clarity. It is your responsibility to make sure that your submitted works are accurate, and please indicate the sources of factual information.
Requirements and Process:
If you think you are the right fit, please send us your pitches and articles. In line with this, simply tell as a brief and straight to the point snippet of your background, passion, expertise, and your experience in writing. Kindly send us your portfolio and links for your online works or blog. Tell us what you want to write about and your strengths as a writer. From here, we will assess if you make the cut and we’ll get back to you when we are interested in having you as part of Living Worth magazine.